Monday 22 September 2014

Garnier Clean Impurities Eliminating Scrub Review



I've been looking for a good exfoliating because my skin in oily combination skin so I get dry patches here and there. A lot of people are raving about charcoal products so I decided to get myself an exfoliant with charcoal in it. I decided to get the Garnier Clean Impurities Eliminating Scrub after seeing a couple reviews on it. No matter what skin type you have, you always want to make sure you're exfoliating your skin at least twice a week to get rid of the dead skin cells. Some exfoliators can be more abrasive than others so get a sample of the product first to test it on your skin before you buy it.

The Garnier Clean Impurities Eliminating Scrub is a gel exfoliator with micro beads (charcoal bits) that deeply cleanses, tighten pores and also makes your skin smooth. This product is more directed towards those with oily skin (it also says oily skin on the bottle) because of the charcoal and salicylic acid in it. It draws out the oils and dirts in your skin which can also dry out your skin so you wouldn't want to use it if you already have dry skin.


I've been using this product for quite a while now and I think it does what it says. I made the mistake of using it everyday because you aren't suppose to exfoliate everyday and especially with this scrub and how it dries out your skin. Using this 2-3 days a week will really help your skin improve and also take the dirt out of your pores. My face has defiantly become smoother and clearer after using this. At the moment, i'm currently not using this as much because my face has become really dry, partly because during the winter I haven't moisturized my face until May (oops..). Even if you do have oily skin, make sure you keep your skin moisturized and its okay to use oils and serums on your face! Some people think that since they're already oily, putting oils onto your face will make you even more of a grease ball but oils that help improve your skin will not do that. This is a drugstore product so it's not pricey at all. I would really try this product out if you have oily skin! (・∀・)



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC