Wednesday 10 September 2014

What is "Hey, Lets Makeup" ?

welcome
Hey Let's Makeup is a beauty and lifestyle blog started by me, Nicole! I started this blog because everything about beauty intrigues me. Everyday I learn something new about makeup and instead of keeping that knowledge to myself, I thought starting a blog would be neat so I can show others tips and tricks. I do go to cosmetology school so everything I talk about will not be just from watching YouTube videos or reading other blogs. I'm new to blogging and still getting used to the gist of everything.
Here are things you can expect from Hey, Lets Makeup:
  • Monthly Favourites - I talk about the products I've been loving this month (both beauty and non beauty item) 
  • Monthly Wishlist - I'll show you the items I've been wanting, basically my wishlist I build up in my mind
  • Product Reviews - Reviewing products and giving you my opinion on them
  • Beauty Tips and Tricks - Just tips and tricks I find neat
Those are just a few things you can expect from my blog, but theres much more than that! I still haven't figured out my posting schedule yet, but for now I'm planning to post at least twice a week and once I get into the habit of posting and figuring everything out, I'll start posting more ☺
If you want to know more about me, visit my about page! (。・∀・)οΎ‰

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your posts! :)

    www.michelleasousa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC