Saturday 18 October 2014

Liebster Blog Award Nomination



First off I would like to thank Julie from A Girl From Glasglow for nominating me. I find tags really fun to do because you guys get to know a little more about me! The Liebster Blog Award was created for smaller bloggers who don't have as many followings as other bloggers might have. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, and beloved. I hope you guys enjoy!

Rules for Liebster Award:
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  2. Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
  4. Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 Facts About Me:
  • I have a dog named Charlie
  • Blue is my favourite colour
  • I used to hate floral scents but now I'm fine with them
  • I really like sweet potato fries
  • I've never been on a plane
  • I like Vanilla Coke but not regular Coke
  • My favourite drink from Starbucks is a Mocha
  • I still do not have my G2 license yet
  • I'm in school for cosmetology 
  • I have a lot of black clothes
  • Liquid eyeliner is my favourite kind of eyeliner
Answers to Julie's Questions:

1. What is your dream career?
An amazing makeup artist and a interior designer

2. What is your favourite film?
At the moment it would be Blended! It changes quite frequently

3. Who is your celeb crush?
I don't think I really have a celeb crush.. Maybe Zayn Malik but I like his clothing style and how its edgy

4. Something you are looking forward to?
Going to Halloween Haunt with my boyfriend! Hopefully we can go this year

5. Do you have any pets and if so what are they?
I have a dog. He is a Shih-Poo (Shih-Tzu Poodle mix) and his name is Charlie

6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
More of a morning person but I have those days where I can never fall asleep at night!

7. What is your favourite time of the year?
Obviously Autumn!

8. What is something you are proud of?
I'm proud of myself for being able to really figure out what I want to do and pushing myself in the direction of that

9. What is your favourite social media site?
Instagram! If you'd like to follow me, my username is @thatsnicolee

10. What is/was your favourite school subject?
Communications Technology. I love editing and filming videos

11. How long have you been blogging?
About a month :)

Questions For My Nominations:

  1. Where are you from?
  2. Where is your favourite place to shop?
  3. Who is your favourite blogger?
  4. How would you describe your beauty style?
  5. What is your favourite thing to do on your spare time?
  6. What is your favourite animal?
  7. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  8. Who is your favourite singer/band?
  9. Do you have any bad habits and if so what are they?
  10. Who is your favourite Youtuber? (If you can't pick one, list a few!)
  11. What is one food item you dislike?
I nominate:

I hope you all learned a little bit more about me and if I did nominate you, I would love to see your response if you do end up doing this so please leave a link below! 

10 comments:

  1. Here is my answers! http://flowersandfawns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I remember being on a pizza kick once! I kind of want some now..
      Thank you for doing it! x

      Delete
  2. hey thanks for nominating me !! here is mine http://www.floral-escape.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coldplay is such a lovely band to listen to! I really wish we had Selfridges in Canada :(
      Thank you for doing it! x

      Delete
  3. Here is my reply! :) Thanks for nominating me!

    http://bit.ly/1zi6Ogq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A&W root beer is one of my favs as well!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! Here are my answers!

    http://heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I really want to visit New York one day :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination, here's my response: http://akinokiki.blogspot.ca/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC