Sunday 12 October 2014

What's In My Bag: Michael Kors Selma Satchel


Seeing all these "What's In My Bag" videos on YouTube made me really inspired me to write a post on what's in my bag. I'm currently using the Michael Kors Selma Satchel bag in black with gold detailing. It has a detachable shoulder strap but I decided to keep mine on because I use it every time. It also has a zipper on the top so all your things won't go flying out. Theres a interior zip pocket and 4 pouches on the inside. This bag is the perfect size for me because it isn't too big to the point where it'll get in my way or too small where I can't fit all my things inside. It also has four gold detailings at the bottom of the bag to help your bag not get scratched if you put it on the ground and helps it stand nicely.


In the interior zip pocket, I keep tissue, my Mophie case for my iPhone incase it runs out of batteries, and I also keep the Mophie case charger because it charges my case and my phone at the same time.

In the pouches, I like to keep the items that I know i'll be frequently using or needing. I have my keys, roller ball perfume, lip balm, lipstick (the one I use that day), Presto card & transfers (for the bus), change when i'm too lazy to put it in my wallet, and earphones.


Lastly, the main area of the bag, I keep my wallet, iPhone, sunglasses/glasses, mini body spray, hair ties and bobby pins. Sometimes I will also carry a water bottle in there. I don't carry much around unless I need to bring something somewhere, or if I buy something because I can just throw it in my bag knowing I have room.

Where to get the bag:

9 comments:

  1. I love that bag! I also want one of those iphone charge cases but they make the phone really bulky. I just take an extra USB cable out with me now and plug it in when I need to charge it.

    I don't really carry much around with me either. Most of the stuff that's in my bag is junk and I don't really need or use it.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty bulky but my phone battery sucks so I just deal with it. I used to bring the cable out too until I broke mine, oops! I think the Mophie has a "air/light" version which is a thinner case so it wouldn't be as bulky!

      Delete
  2. Love your bag it is gorgeous! I also love your wallet and sunglasses! :)

    heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my bag was as tidy as this! Simplistic and easy to navigate around!
    http://jembubble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are times when my bag has wrappers and what not but it gets me so annoyed so I usually throw all of them out asap!

      Delete
  4. Love you bag! mine is pink !! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink one is nice! I just got black cause it goes with every outfit ahah :)

      Delete
  5. i love your bag !

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC