Monday 12 January 2015

LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub Review


Having dry lips is the worst all year round but especially in the winter. I hate having chapped lips when I want to wear lipstick because you can really tell how dry they are and it looks disgusting. I've tried the Mint Julep lip scrub from Lush before but that was years ago. I decided I wanted to buy another lip scrub from Lush because I love their products plus I wasn't going to spend a lot of money for a lip scrub.

This is Santa's Lip Scrub from Lush and I bought it half because of the flavour and half because of the name. It's Christmas edition so get it before it sells out everywhere! When I first opened it, I saw that it had little heart confetti on top and obviously I buy products because of packaging so.. Oops... The flavour of this is cherry cola and I usually hate cherry flavoured things but this smelt yummy so I had to get it. The consistency besides the confetti hearts on the top is the same as their regular lip scrubs. It also leaves a red tint on your lips but I'm fine with that but if don't prefer that, simply wipe it off or rinse it off!


The caster sugar helps exfoliates the lips and I don't find it to take away the dry patches but it does smooth them out. After a few uses, I do find my lips to become more smooth. Make sure you use a really moisturizing lip balm after to seal in your smooth kissable lips! The lip scrub goes for $8.95 which is really affordable and it'll last you a while.

If you've tried any Lush lip scrubs or any lip scrubs at all, please let me know in the comments and tell me what's your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC